Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Please Be Gentle By Jill B. Englar Please be gentle with me for I am grieving. The sea I swim in is a lonely one and the shore seems miles away. Waves of despair numb my soul as I struggle through each day. My heart is heavy with sorrow. I want to shout and scream and repeatedly ask 'why?' At times, my grief overwhelms me and I weep bitterly, so great is my loss. Please don’t turn away or tell me to move on with my life. I must embrace my pain before I can begin to heal. Companion me through tears and sit with me in loving silence. Honor where I am in my journey, not where you think I should be. Listen patiently to my story, I may need to tell it over and over again. It’s how I begin to grasp the enormity of my loss. Nurture me through the weeks and months ahead. Forgive me when I seem distant and inconsolable. A small flame still burns within my heart, and shared memories may trigger both laughter and tears. I need your support and understanding. There is no right or wrong way to grieve. I must find my own path. Please, will you walk beside me?

“…you must not carry on over them like people who have nothing to look forward to, as if the grave were the last word. Since Jesus died and broke loose from the grave, God will most certainly bring back to life those who died in Jesus…”

8 comments:

Kharis creative writing, poetry - Josephine Collett Dip.Teach, Cert III Community Services(Aged Care), Certs III & IV Community Services (Home and Community Care) said...

hi just came across this while browsing - beautiful piece which I've saved as a counselling resource. Hope the memories of your dear Dad bring you peace and love and that your beautiful baby daughter is growing happily. God bless. Jo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tahir sumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Areeba Khan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ALONETANU94 said...

jobs, part time jobs, data entry jobs, copy pasting jobs, earn money online from home
www.jobzcorner.com

Unknown said...

Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.
GetLikeFast.comackbruc53

rsgoldfast said...

No matter what you might be standing in your free of charge runescape consideration, you're going to get the ideal paid back within the runescape sport.The size of your reply has been stunning and seriously moving, and simply visits yet again validate just what I’ve usually advocated: how the RuneScape Community is really as cozy, generous and also big-hearted as ever.
RS Gold

Buy RS Gold

chengqi said...

Be conscious from the bridesmaid dresses you're choosing.

Give your champagne bridesmaid dresses all the details they will need on prices for everything including hair and makeup and when they choose to complete their makeup or have hair made by a friend you need to be fine with this. Don't take into account it.