Monday, November 26, 2007

Don't Say You Didn't Know

I think I have even posted these before but they are worthy of hearing again. Note the last one is from personal experience.

**********************************************************************************
The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.
-Helen Hayes (at 73)


I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.
- Janette Barber


My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck


Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
-Caryn Leschen


If you can't be a good example then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
-(Unknown)


I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.
-Roseanne Barr


Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
-Eleanor Roosevelt


Never walk around on the damp bathroom floor with a q-tip dangling from your ear, you might slip and hit the wall. Similiar to running with scissors. WHAT DID YOU SAY?????

No comments: