Friday, March 23, 2007

It's In the Water


All of these beautiful young women are somehow part of my flesh and blood....and if not flesh and blood then they are part of my soul by having married some of my flesh and blood. Got it? I claim them all and love them all dearly. This is but a small group of the immediate family cousins that gathered at my home over Christmas. They are a special group.....chosen for this pictures because they are all pregnant just weeks apart from each other. It has been so fun to watch them each change and grow. For 2 of them it is their second time around but for the other 3 , my daughter, daughter in law, and niece namesake included , it is a first. To say we are excited is an understatement. The first place prize went out to Hollie and Justin for the first arrival of this group of 5. Brooks came in February and is absolutely beautiful. So, one down. Four to go. There have been a few scary moments along the way. One of these precious "moms" has been very sick and is spending her 2nd time in the hospital since this picture was taken. She spent almost the entire month of February there and wasn't home long before she was back. And there she remains. She has a pregnancy related condition called, hyperemesis. She is very, very sick and in alot of pain. We are so worried. Please remember her in your prayers everytime you approach the "throne of God". So far the baby is doing great and seems to be growing and for that we are so thankful. We have got to Christine well so that she can enjoy this wonder of pregnancy and enjoy her husband and little son that need her too! I know that worries her because she feels so helpless. She is a very courageous young woman. Everyone around her is pitching in and helping........Then Jenna Lynn....we are waiting any minute to get a call from her that she is headed to the hospital. We were hoping our newest little girl would come last week for SPRING BREAK but she had other ideas......so we still wait. Then next is my Ashley. We are ecstatically happy about this birth. It is a big healthy girl and she is due to arrive around the end of April if not sooner. If you have read my blog then you know the miraculous journey she and B have been on to become parents. Then my little precious , DIL , J.D. is giving me another granddaugher the end of June. I am counting the days for school to be out so I can go rock baby Jaxon. It's going to be a very busy next few months. Please pray for my family and all my little mommies. We will be forever grateful!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Miracles abounding...
Hugs - M

Amy S. Grant said...

Lynn, I was just coming over here to respond to your comment and say that, wow! you must be expecting a lot of babies in just a short time. And there are all the precious mommies! What an exciting time. I am praying for your niece's health. Looking forward to all the baby pictures!

Bar L. said...

LOL! the water huh?

Ashley said...

Jenna better hurry or I just might beat her next week. ha!

Unknown said...

Quick - I just posted a photo of Sam!!!
M