Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The pictures are because it's my blog and I can. And because I never get tired of looking at these precious babies!

The birthday girl

The sports
fan











The ballerina














The all star of everything













For some reason I can't explain, I always feel like I have to have a photo or something to start my post. What is up with that? Today has been C.R.A.Z.Y. around here and it looks like the next few weeks are going to be the same. Here are a few highlights for the peeps in case I don't blog for awhile



  • Mom's 84th birthday dinner went good. Thanks for all the well wishes. She is starting to feel better and get stronger too from her recent illness. In fact, sometime before Friday we are going shopping for her a swimsuit! She starts aquatic therapy on Friday. So, the old dreaded swimsuit shopping never ends, huh?

  • I spent the day at the ER today with my BFF Tawana. She called early this morning on her way home from daughter's house in big A-town with SEVERE pain, sweating and nausea and wondered what she should do. If you know T, then you know she never complains, is never sick and works circles around me. She swore she was having a muscle spasm in her back which she has had before. She remembered last night twising funny and thinking..hmmmmmmm. AWWWWWWWKKKKKKK. Since you know I am a 2 time survivor of the old heart stopper, I suggested she STOP driving. We kept talking and she kept driving. She made it to my house and we tried about 20 minutes of hysteria before we decided to go to the ER. Long story short after hours of testing........ they said it's not cardiac. They didn't deny the back spasm but found a LARGE gallstone at the neck of her gallbladder. They admitted her so they could keep her pain under control and a surgeon comes by in the morning around 6AM to decide what to do next. The pain has been the problem all day trying to get it controlled. It's been so bad and I've felt so sorry for her. But, she is SO TOUGH. Praise God it wasn't something that can't be fixed. PRAY FOR HER PLEASE.

  • Next week Avery goes to the doctor for a test on her little kidneys too. Please pray for her and her mommy and all of us! We don't like to think something might hurt her and we want the test to come back just like we all wasted our time.

  • Then the next week after that is the March for Babies.

  • My sweet ROOSTER made us all proud today. He shocked his mom when she picked him up from school today because he told her he got called to the principal. Then he laughed and told her it was because he scored the HIGHEST in his school on the READING portion of the TAKS and went for the news and congrats. Then he told her that the math part today was a "piece of cake". This boy obviously has his Daddy's genes.

  • Macy has her 3rd dance recital coming up in May and we can't wait to see her perform again. It brings me to tears to see her in a tutu.

  • Jaxon is still spending alot of time watching Mommy coach. She was practically born in the bleachers right before football 2 a days started and Daddy was on the field, then she moved to the indoor gym and watched Daddy coach basketball and now it's spring and Mommy is on the field. She is the best little fan in the world and loves it all!

  • REMEMBER TO SAY YOUR PRAYERS. LOVE ONE ANOTHER. FORGIVE OTHERS. FIND SOMETHING BLESSED IN EVERY DAY. DO A GOOD DEED. DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF. BE GRATEFUL. EAT YOUR VEGETABLES.

2 comments:

Heather's House said...

so are you saying I'm not smart?? ha ha!!

Enjoyed your blog! Whew....we are a busy family.

Love you.

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Hope your friend is doing better today. I know that gallstones can be very painful. Thanks for sharing your pictures, the kids are all so cute!