Just copy paste THIS and everything below up until my Five links:
I thought it would be cool to have a meme where we post links. We can post up to five. Then we tell five more people to share their links. If we all share who tagged us, our links are sure to be seen! They can be business links, favorite sites, affiliate links, whatever you want…
There are Five Rules:
1. MUST be clean. No R rated sites.
2. Only FIVE links.
3. MUST tell 5 people.
4. A link back to the person who tagged you
My Five Links:
1. ashleyallenphoto.net-This is my daughters's site. Her photos are awesome. You need to check it out. She has some really pretty models, too!! :) That are mostly my other children and my grandchildren.
2. American Heart Association - I like to get on and see new recipes that I won't cook and exercises that I will do next week if it doesn't rain or sleet. In other words N.E.V.E.R.
3. On line colleges. I like to look at how many ways there are to get into nursing school since I never will. I plug into those sights and look at the enrollment forms, the class loads, etc. and then realize that I will never get to be a nurse.
4. BLOGS, BLOGS and more BLOGS- I can't even tell you how many of those I look at a day. All strangers and share ideas, ask for prayers, shoot an occasional email and always say we are going to meet someday as a big group party. It would be so fun! Its so addicting. I have made so many friends through blogs.
5. yahoo mail.com-I have to check my mail...every hour. ha! You never know when you might really get an interesting message from someone who has been trying to locate you since 1982.
So, there you have it. A list of sites you might want to check out. Sorry they are not highlighted so you can click on them to get right to the site. Of all the things...I have no idea how to do that. HA! As much as I love my computer there are things that I just haven't learned yet. I'm a little slow....hee hee
I TAG FOR A MEME:
Deena I (if she feels like it )