Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Neenastar

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Where in the world have I been? I can't believe that I haven't written anything in almost a year. Mainly because I am still not real sure what I am doing! If this works, then I may become a regular. I spend enough time sitting here at night reading the blogs of family I may as well join the blogwagon. Gotta go to Austin tomorrow to the Dr. so I took off the day. I don't look forward going to Austin like I used to. I can't even twist anyone's arm to go with me. Except I know my precious Mom would if I asked. But, I'll be rushing around so it's best I just jet off on my own. I need to take my camera to repair....I need to trade hubby's cell phone ( yes, Whitney, the OLD one ) and I need to go exchange a skirt that I thought would fit.......what size was I thinking I was? Then I have to be back here in time for Bible Study at my house. So, how was this for my first blog? Too informational, I think. I do have a deep side .....somewhere. I am sure you will discover it if you hang onto Neena's Nest.

1 comment:

Heather's House said...

I'm so glad that you finally posted! Neena's Nest is the place to be...hee hee. I love you and miss you so much and am looking forward to many more posts on the famous and fun world of Neenastar. It reminds me of SUPERSTAR on Saturday Night Live....(smell your pits here)ha ha

Love you...Heather