Thursday, May 31, 2007

How Many Years?


36 years. It's really hard for me to believe it. Especially since my wedding dress is hanging in the closet next to both my daughters dresses. Like I really thought someone else would want to wear it! But, I did at the time. Now, it just hangs there all poofy and yellow just screaming for a round of dress up play. Except I can't play. I think I weighed 89 pounds when I got married. That was a long time and 3 kids ago. So Happy Anniversary to us on May 29th. We still look like a pretty hot couple. Minus a few hairs for one and plus a few pounds for the other. No names mentioned.

8 comments:

Giggi said...

How can you be married longer than you've been alive??? My beautiful quiana dress also hangs in my closet. I don't think it would fit anyone over 5th grade! Oh well... Happy anniversary!!!

Ashley said...

Yall are hot...I'll give yall that much.

I'm glad yall are my parents....

Happy Anniversary 2 days ago!

Love yall.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Donna G said...

Hope it was great....funny I can't squeeze in my size 6 dress anymore either....

paul said...

A Happy (belated) Anniversary to the two of you! Well isn't he the lucky guy!

May God give you the happiness you seek in this transition of your life. May many good years come to you. Be blessed, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! the ever loving wedding dress! Speaking of weighing 89 lbs... I weighed ..., but, then, I'm tall and am a big woman. The point is, Becky couldn't get her arm through the arm of my dress when she was 16...she was my skinny kid!...But, you know, that's not what the past 36 years were about. Happy Anniversary and many more returns!!

Kelley said...

Happy Anniversary...have fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy late anniversary !!