Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wake Me When It's Over

It's amazing the peace I've felt since my letter
of retirement hit the superintendent's desk.
I saw him today and he asked me if I had
any regrets. I said ABSOLUTELY NOT.
I knew. Don't ask me how but I just knew.
God's hand was in it. This is for sure.
As of June 8th..........I'm free from anything
normal. My trust is in Him. I just don't want to think about it. Until it's over. Is it over yet?


"The Spirit of God will not lead a man where the grace of God cannot keep him.”
— Author Unknown

7 comments:

Heather's House said...

That pic is great! That is how I feel tonight. I am scared I might fall asleep in the shower... That would be a sight, huh?? LOL

Love you

Unknown said...

"The Spirit of God will not lead a man where the grace of God cannot keep him.” - We are just all feeling this tonight!
Pray for 5 more good weeks for Sam - God is so good!
Hugs!

paul said...

Ah, the point of no return! Burn that bridge and move on! There is life outside of school...and you will find new dreams and new goals. Joy awaits you.

I'm sooooo happy for you!

Ashley said...

Who's the kid?

Countdown to freedom has begun!

Love you!

Hollie Reese said...

I think I could sleep like that right now!

Giggi said...

Watch out world, here she comes! Meet ya in Salado, Waco, let's have a celebration! Love the picture! I've been having a few of those days! Love you!

Kelley said...

Congrads!