Monday, March 24, 2008






This house was GQ Easter Day. Neena's babies were decked out in the finest Easter duds! Aren't they just A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. I love these children with every breath of my being. Are they beautiful or what? Reid looks like he was ready to preach or lead singing!






Princess Avery had a wonderful Easter egg hunt until a bully stole her egg and broke her heart. It was a good thing Neena wasn't there. Neena does not like BULLIES. Her daddy was close by to protect her though. Isn't she beautiful?




















Tiny Princess Jaxon had a wonderful Easter in a field of eggs and chocolate bunnies.






To love is to make one's heart a swinging door.
My heart will always be a swinging door and my porch light always on for these children who I love with all my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn! What beautiful grandchildren! Reid is quite the young man, already! And those girls, all of them! Beauties! I know that they love their grandmother!! What a wonderful Easter Sunday for you and Gordon! Love, Vicky

SweetAnnee said...

What great dresses and fun and smiles!!
been missing you..hope you're doing well..Deena