Sunday, October 12, 2008

SO, here are the rules;

1. Link to the person who tagged you http://www.ashleyallenphoto.net/
2. Post the rules on your blog. Copy and paste onto your blog, then fill in your own answers.
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself
4. Tag six or so people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

Six random things about me:
1. ] I'm very spontaneous about everything I do.
2. ] Most times I think with my heart and not my head
3. ] I learn something new ( or 2, 3, or more ) things everday.
4. ] I feel most secure and content in my own "nest". I think I could never leave my house for days sometimes. Then I crave the social world!
5. ] I am a compulsive sales shopper... Know of any good ones going on now? I love to buy for other people.
6. ] I love jewelry! Mostly bracelets. My motto? When in doubt over-accessorize.

I am so random that I could have gone on and on. 6 was too easy!

I tag:

Jenna
Hollie
Kelley
Christine
Kathy
Sheila


I think Ashley already tagged Heather and JD if not...TAG.

No comments: