“This is what the LORD says— he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”
I don't particularly care for New Year's Resolutions. Sometimes it's just another way for me to feel like I couldn't follow through on something or the big FAIL word. But, this year in particular I am going to try my best to commit myself to finding words from God that speak to my heart. I don't know if I am capable alone ( HE is mightier than me ) but with His help I'd like to even try to memorize more verses. I am going to put it high on my list of can do's. I will say this though in lieu of resolutions.... I do promise these things for 2009.
* To continously pray for my family, me and all of you..... for God to touch and convict every one of our hearts.
* For the leaders of our country to look to our Father for the answers to heal a broken world.
* To be a better and more Godly person, wife, daughter, sister, mother, Neena, aunt and friend.
* To pray without ceasing.
* To realize that life is not a dress rehearsal. This is real folks. No second chances when the trumpet sounds.
* To fully understand that I am not supposed to know what tomorrow holds. And that the Holiest of Holies has me in his keeping no matter what.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009