Monday, February 16, 2009

I have been holding back the news until the OFFICIAL official official notice that I can tell it.

It's now official.

Camp Neena's newest camper that is coming in July is another GIRL! We are so excited. God has made me another perfect and beautiful granddaughter. I can't wait to hold her, snuggle with her, hear her little voice coo and see her beautiful big sister, Jaxon, interact with her. Her cousins are pretty excited too! FUN times are coming. If you want to see her precious little feet on the sonogram you can hop over to her Mommy's blog, Mitch and JD, and you can see for yourself. As for how he knew it was girl from the feet, I'll never know. Teehee. Times are a changing! Seriously.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Neena's nest is full place!!! How wonderful. I love you sweet sister and will praying for the next little chickadee!