Monday, February 02, 2009

JUST A QUICK UPDATE from days gone by.....

Mom was released from the hospital last week. I left with her not feeling so hot and we both ended up recup'ing at home. I got better. She did not. So, today she is back in the hospital .....same room...same nurses.......same doc. She has been having these nightly episodes where she gets up to go the bathroom and somehow falls enroute back to the bed. So far, all has been fine. But, last night she fell and could not awaken Daddy and spent the night on the floor. This morning when Daddy got up he was looking for her. All is well from that standpoint. Her chest sounded clear, and her UTI seemed to have cleared up. We did discuss the prospect that she might be taking unnecessary medications that could account for her memory lapses. So, the dr.s are re-analyzing her meds to see what she could NOT take. We also want to rule out that she did not have a small stroke. Something is just not right. Vital signs and all are normal and stable which makes us think we are dealing with something else. Hopefully, she'll get a good night's rest! Thanks for your prayers for her. Keep 'em coming.

Also, our son in law Brian's mom, Barbara is not feeling well. A rise in her blood pressure at work today caused her to black out and be rushed to the hospital. She is home now with orders to see her dr. ASAP. Pray for Barbara too!

THANKS.

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Sweet Lord, please put your healing hand on my friend Lynn and her family. Especially surround her good Momma with love and peace and good health. Wrap Lynn in assurance of your presence and help us all to appreciate our health more than we do. Thank you Lord for my friendship with Lynn and help her know how much she means to so many. In the name of my precious, precious Jesus. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Amen! Vicky

Sheila said...

Amen, amen. Please call me if I can be of any help.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn, This is Donna Altman in Abilene. I just got back lst night from my youngest niece's wedding at Disney World in Orlando, FL. (wedding was Feb. 2nd) Pray and hope your mom is doing better now.
Do you have any update on her? You?Bless your hearts. Could you please send me Jody's email address? I lost a lot of my addresses, and one of those was Jody's. I sure would appreciate it.
My address is shortdma@gmail.com.
Oh, yes,
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, God loves you!
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy birthday Saturday. I pray you'll have a happy and blessed day. I pray the year ahead will be a good year for you, filled with
God's blessings. Love you Lynn.

Love and Hugs,
Donna Atman
Abilene, TX
(Jim & Jody's friend)