Monday, September 08, 2008

Don't you just love FIRST GRADE? You can finally read, you love the playground, you have a list of your friends divided up by GOOD SIDE/BAD SIDE ( meaning nice or not ) and it's perfectly acceptable to do that in the first grade, you don't have to worry about making the house payment, you don't have teeth and it's ok, you think that HIGH SCHOOL musical is real life, you can wear braids and pull it off, you are a fashion expert for the school, there really isn't that much homework yet, popsicles are waiting at home, and NEENA picks you up!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

JD said...

well i wanna go back to first grade since you made it sound so wonderful...and macy looks wonderful on her first day of school!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture and you make it seem like school is a BLAST -- which it is for a first grader. Love to all --nana

Kelley said...

Fun. You are the COOLEST Grandmother ever. We are all taking notes!

Giggi said...

Prettiest little first grader ever. So glad you were there to share the first day & keep Hezzy entertained! Looking forward to the post on our big jr. highers first day! Hope they both have a wonderful year!

Heather's House said...

Look at my baby! I am so glad you post about my kids because I do a horrible job at it. I need to be a better blogger...how many times do I say that? ha ha!

love you

Kellianne said...

what a precious little post. thank you so much for your encouraging and sweet words on my blog. everytime i get a message from you it makes me smile! :) i hope everything is well and remember.... you are more than welcome to come to my wedding with JD and Jaxon :) bye neena!