Monday, September 01, 2008

GOT TAGGED BY KELLEY

1) What's your favorite salad dressing? honey dijon 2) Have you ever smoked heroin? Are you kidding me? NO! 3) Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving and Christmas 4) Favorite drinks at Sonic? Diet cherry coke or orange flurry 5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Just anxious not really nervous, I am an old pro at it now 6) What do you think of hot dogs? I can only eat them at a football game or the gross ones at the movie that go around on that wheel! 7) Favorite Christmas song? Ava Maria and O' Holy Night ) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee 9) Can you do push ups? How many are we talking? 10) Can you do a chin up? no 11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I'm a jewelry freak and love it all but I would have to say jingling bracelets 12) Favorite hobbies? photography and decorating 13) Ever been in a car wreck? yes 14) Do you have ADD? Actually, I really think I do. Some type of ferocious adult onset! 15) What's one thing that you love about yourself? Having great kids a fantastic husband, family and being able to be empathetic to others 16) Middle name? Lynn 18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Gas $$$$ actually that is all 19) Current worry? health tests, world situations, some particular finances 20) Current hate right now? SATAN and his underhanded powers......so many illnesses around me and unhappiness 21) Favorite Restaurant? Nancy's Steakhouse 22) How did you bring in the New Year? quietly at home just like I like it....calling all the kids at 12 23) Where would you like to go? Italy 24) What's your favorite food? Seafood 25) What's something exciting in your life? My children and keeping up with their lives 26) What shirt are you wearing now? Actually, my swimsuit top 27) Do you like to sleep on satin sheets? NO 28) Can you whistle? NO 29) Favorite color? don't have one really I love them all at different moods/seasons 30) Would you be a pirate? No, they are not usually up to any good deeds 31) What songs do you sing in the shower? I actually like to talk in the shower 32) Favorite girl's name? Stella it was my grandmother's name and I have always wished I would have used it. Maybe I should have tried for one more girl because I love my girls names too. 33) Favorite boy's name? Mitchell and Reid! 34) What's in your pocket? right now, probably lint 35) Last thing that scared you? about 30 minutes ago when BA honked at me as I walked in front of his truck, but I actually was expecting it and it is my FAVORITE prank to play myself! I told him he would have felt funny if I would have collapsed in front of the truck! LOL LOL 36) Favorite TV show? Trauma show/medical shows, Biggest Loser, Grey's, American Idol 37 ) Do you love where you live? LOVE IT 39) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment? 4 40) Who is your loudest friend? Becky and I love it! And I am probably her loudest friend! 41) How many pets do you have? none 42) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? my ears are pierced 43) Whats your husband's/wife's name? Gordon 44) What is something you can't live without? God's love and my family 45) What is your favorite candy? Hershey's kisses 46) What's your favorite sport to watch? FOOTBALL! 47) What were you doing at midnight last night? finished reading Eclipse 48) What's your favorite store? Steinmart and Target 49) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Yea I'm alive! 50) What time is it? 9:35 PM Monday night

No comments: