Monday, October 10, 2005

Neena's Nest

This has been quite a day and I am not sure why. Maybe because it was Monday or maybe the rain but it felt like the day would never be over. No specific reason for wanting to rush it by because life goes way too fast anyway but I am glad that night has fallen. It feels like fall has finally arrived in whatever "measure" you can count in Texas. I am grateful for cooler weather. I have noticed that all my favorite bloggers have been on vacation for some reason.......I am missing catching up on all their comings and goings. I did get to spend the day with Ashley on Saturday. She was trying to "spiff" me up for my class reunion this weekend. Not sure we accomplished any look we were trying for and I probably won't wear anything I bought. It just felt good to have a SteinMart sack. Right Jenna? I thought about arriving at the reunion to a stunned group of classmates who couldn't believe how I had maintained the fountain of youth. But I realize now after much self examination and about 4 hours in various dressing rooms with Fun House mirrors that I will look just like the rest of them. Like I have been out of high school for 35 years. Oh well. At least I'll be in like company.

1 comment:

Heather's House said...

I'm glad yall had fun shopping. I wish I could have been there. I know whatever you pick to wear to your reunion will be beautiful and you will be the envy of all!! :)

Love you...Heather