Saturday, January 19, 2008

I BIT IT OFF

This was one of my working rooms for
t-shirts last year. Over 200 of them!

Again. I bit off more than I can chew. I said I wasn't going to do it again. But, it always happens in a moment when I feel invincible. I think that I can pull it off. Calls and emails fly and it's too late to back out. But, the problem is that the MINUTE I have already "bit", I am in over my head. Orders for T-shirts are coming in already. The guy has ordered my artwork for the decals. I have my design ready. Tuesday when the local businesses open up I'll be there with flyers and order forms. I need to make an appointment to see the mayor to proclaim our town RED that day. Then the fun begins. I am pretty sure this year I am going to draft me some helpers. Surely, the local girl scouts could use a project. Or the prison down the road has someone who needs to do community service. Or first grade could take a field trip to learn about sorting by size. Or maybe I'll do what I always do. I call my mother. Yeah. That's it. I'll call my mother.

HEART FACT FOR THE DAY: Know your blood pressure and cholesterol numbers. Keep a yearly chart of them for comparison. Ask your doctor if he thinks they are in a healthy range. Tomorrow I'll give you the ranges that are safe and healthy. If you haven't had them checked in a while......make an appointment NOW. This was part of my problem........and overlooked.

GO RED DAY.........Friday, February 1st. LOVE YOUR HEART. One day a year, what you wear is a matter of life and death. Support the AHA. And GO RED. And bless your heart.......for more sign on to http://www.goredforwomen.org/

2 comments:

Heather's House said...

What can I do?? I know they will be precious! I can't wait to see them. I am so proud of all your hard work.

Love you.

Giggi said...

Go Sissy, go! I want to place my order! I will wear it proudly! Love you!