Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Camp Neena, Day 3

This is Ashley, Camp Reporter coming LIVE to you from Houston, Texas.

Camp Neena has run into a little technical difficulty during the HGTV portion of the camp. Camp Neena administrator, Neena, thought that while relocating her office to another room would be a cinch...it wouldn't be for the Time Warner Cable people. In other words....when they came to hook up the new computer they realized that they couldn't do what they needed to do until July 11th. So Camp Neena is officially "Off Air". While they are still having loads of fun, eating tons of popsicles, and swimming everyday until they prune up....there will be no pictures or blogging about it until after July 11th.

I still find it hilarious that Mom, I mean Neena, isn't going to have computer access until July 11th. Poor Dad, withdrawls are going to be bad...

Ashley A.
Camp Neena News

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I'll be praying......

Lynn said...

This is Camp Neena Director, Neena. While I appreciate the roving reporter Ashley filling in for my during this "mess" and miscommunication I thought she gloated a little about my inability to blog. I love her anyway.

Giggi said...

Oops! I hope she can still get cable & HGTV! We'll be looking forward to a big update!